Wing Calendar: Adding Events
The way it is setup anyone can submit an event but it has to be approved by the commander / deputy commander of the squadron that the calendar belongs to. For example, if I submitted an event for Henderson then @Sellen, David M Lt Col would have to approve it before it will show up on the website (https://nvwg.cap.gov/events/wing-calendar).
In order to submit or approve (or deny) an event:
- visit https://utilities.nvwgcap.org/ and login with your wing email
- click on "Calendar"
- once approved, the event will be on the website instantly, there is no waiting (unless it breaks, which sends Wing IT Officer, 1st Lt Dustin Surwill an email).
The wing calendar only shows the three calendars:
- NVWG Cadet Programs (NV-001)
- NVWG Emergency Services (NV-001)
- NVWG General Events (NV-001)